Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Going Nocturnal

First of all, I owe you guys a picture of truck #10:

Big difference, huh?  This one is called a daycab.  It doesn't have a sleeper compartment.  The cab is much smaller, but it's cozy.  This truck is the newest one in the fleet and only has 256,250 miles on it.  Not too bad, actually!!  It has a 500 horsepower diesel engine in it.  MORE than enough power!  Much different but still a pretty good truck!
So, since my schedule changed I've had to go 'nocturnal'.  I have to sleep during the day and work at night.  It's tough to do in the middle of the week and a little bit easier to change over during the weekend.  The steel mill in Midlothian is a much busier place than Waco and can take a lot longer to get unloaded.  So far, it's been pretty good, I hope it goes well the rest of the week there in Midlothian!  I'll keep you posted & let you know. 

I have a good math quiz for ya!!

So, we have the price per gallon & we have the gallons.  Now, we need to know the price! 

173.844 x 3.739 = ?? 

I know you guys can get this one.  Let me know what you think it is & tomorrow I will try to post a picture of the price!  It's a big number! 

I hear we have some cooler weather & rain coming!  I sure hope the weather predictions are correct!  We could sure use the relief.  I hope you guys are having a great week.  --Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment