Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back to Midlothian

Well, Waco was short-lived.  It was nice seeing you for a little while, Waco!  I can't wait for the next time I get to see you.  I'm back to going to Midlothian.  The mill just installed a new software system for taking trucks in and it's having big problems and making things really slow.  Last night, I had to wait 4 hours just to get scaled in.  On Tuesday, it took 5 hours.  It's been really bad.  I've been doing my sudoku puzzles just to kill some time.  What do you guys do to kill time? 
Do you guys ever play sudoku? 
It's good getting back into the routine of work after being off for so long.  I'm still feeling very weak, but I'm so much better with my breathing.  I've put on a lot of weight and I've got to work on getting rid of some extra pounds!! 
What my scale is telling me!
I had a fun Easter with my family in Sierra Blanca, TX.  My sister, her husband and kids were there.  My brother, his wife & kids were there.  My grandmother from Fallon, Nevada was there as well.  My sister's family (from Nashville, Tennessee) & my grandmother flew in to El Paso, TX.  That would be a VERY long drive for them.  We roped, ate some ham and went to church.  It was a lot of fun having all that family around. 
Happy Easter!
What did you guys do for Easter?  Anything special?  I hope you are having a great week!  --Mr. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment