Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still sick!! But getting better.

So, I finally went to the doctor last week.  I hadn't been in a year, so it was assuring to get seen.  The doctor put me on an anti-biotic, two coughing medicines, advair, and a rescue inhaler.  I feel much better but I still can't kick this cough.  It's better but it's still there.  I'm soooooooooooooo tired of coughing!!
The best way to cover your mouth for a cough.
Pittsburgh Steelers' Brett Keisel.  He has a red beard.  Like mine.  Folks were saying mine was on it's way to looking like this.  What do you think?  Google Images:  Brett Keisel.  Interesting guy.
Also, Mr. Walker has a beard.  I started growing it this year.  My last shave was December 31. I told my wife I would shave it when our house in Oklahoma sells.  I think I might have to shave it anyways.  It has gotten out of control.  I didn't think it would get this big this fast, but it has!  I have never done anything like this before.  It sure gets some stares sometimes.  I think it might have to go. 

Mr. Walker's beard.
Okay, so back to work.  I've been going to the steel mill this whole time.  It has been busy there, but not as bad as its worst.  Overall, it's been good lately there.  No tire troubles to speak of.  I am developing an oil leak that is getting worse.  I believe it's my rear seal.  It is starting to spread oil all over my frame & anything behind it.  My boss got me some parts to make my truck better.  Some broken moulding from years ago.  New power mirror button (SOOOO NICE to have that working), new power window buttons.  The window on the right works now.  The one on the left, only sometimes.  I have to pull the fuse because it gets stuck and burns the fuse.  The guys loading me every day forget about that & the button sticks.  It will ruin a fuse and it doesn't work.  So, I have to pull the fuse every trip & put it back in before I leave. 
What a burned fuse looks lke.
So, I am getting an animal at the farm.  Want to take a guess at what it is?  Give your guess to Mrs. Hnizdo, make a graph or chart and let's see what the class thinks it is.  After this weekend, this animal will be here, and I will post what it is and introduce this new critter to you guys! 

Cat?  Ostrich?  Fish?  Cow?  Dog?  Horse?  Bunny?  Bird?  Moose?  Hippo?  Sheep?  Goat?  Jackalope?

I hope everything is going well for you.  Leap year day is today!  I feel sorry for anybody born on Febrary 29 since it only comes every 4 years.  What do you think they should do about thier birthday?  Celebrate it March 1 or February 28?  What a dilema.  Have a great day!


Have a great day & be safe!
--Mr. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment