Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm sick

Well, I feel really bad for getting your hopes up on me visiting.  I've been sick for about a week and a half.  I tried last week to get in to the doctor.  I finally got in on Tuesday.  They put me on a cough medicine, antibiotic, and advair.  I hate the feeling of being on a lot of medicine but I am feeling a whole lot better.  Still coughing much more than I like, but breathing much better.  I have had some form of pneumonia three times in the last 4 years.  So, I thought I had better get on top of this!

The steel mill has been pretty well this week.  There is a major surplus of trucks with crushed cars coming into the mill.  They are coming from as far as Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri. That's an awful long ways to haul to a shredder.  There must be a reason for it, but it sure makes it slow getting scaled into the mill. 

Looks like this on busy nights trying to get into the steel mill.
So, Spring Break is coming up!  Do you guys have any plans?  I never really did much on my Spring Breaks.  My parents owned a ranch & a business so we worked during the break.  I hope to try to get to your school & visit soon.  I will be in touch with Mrs. Hnizdo on the visit!  I hope you're having a great week.  --Mr. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment