Monday, August 15, 2011

Howdy!

Howdy, trucker buddy friends.  I have been assigned to Mrs. Hnizdo's class.  Believe it or not, Mrs. Hnizdo went to college with me at Texas A&M University!  I will be sharing my life as a truck driver & farmer here in Snyder, TX. 



Snyder, Texas
I drive a big truck from Snyder, TX or Sweetwater, TX to Midlothian, TX (just south of Dallas, TX) every day.  I go out 5 to 6 times per week.  I haul 4 different grades of scrap metal to a steel mill in Midlothian.  Occasionally I will haul to other locations mostly within Texas.  I plan on sharing with my class and any other followers about my travels on the road, to visit family & friends, and other things happening on the farm! 


Truck 24, my truck
I plan on posting more about me, my family, my animals, and answering questions from my trucker buddies & followers!  I look forward to sharing & learning with my new friends.  --Robbie Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment