Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Not been keeping up!

Hey, guys!  First off - big sorry for not keeping up on here.  Things have been wild!!


This is what things have felt like lately!!
I went to Guymon, Oklahoma - where I used to live.  We have a house up there for sale still.  I replaced an awning and did some yard work.  We loaded and moved that last of our things up there.  That was a VERY busy three days. 


Guymon is actually closer to Denver, Colorado than it is to Dallas, Texas!
When we got back, we had to remove a wall just to get our couch through the door.  So, I've been doing some construction on the house to get it back in good shape.  Then we had to find a place for all of the rest of our things we brought back.  It was a chore, but we got it all in.  We have a small bunkhouse and most of it went in there. 

How many times have you guys ever moved?

Things have been very busy lately with working on the house & getting it in good shape.  Also been driving every day to Midlothian.  It's been very busy and I haven't been near the computer much.  I'll try to be better about it in the coming days.  Are you guys getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday?  Going anywhere exciting?  How many of you are going somewhere else and how many of you are staying home for Thanksgiving?  I hope you guys are doing great!! 


--Mr. Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment